Provided services :
Farm Diagnosis …
- Evaluation of natural conditions (soil, climate, water) and project environment (access, power supply, HR),
- Assessment of available irrigation system and farming equipment,
- Assessment of rotation and crop plan,
- Review of HR available, management practices and planning of activities,
- Analysis of the economic data and business plan.
- Restoration of the irrigation capacity (hydrogeological survey, pumping solutions, terms of reference),
- Farming equipment upgrade to be adapted to large scale operations,
- Solutions for soil improvement (rock management, crops adapted to shallow soils),
- Farm Camp and Infrastructures designs (Housing, workshop, access and roads),
- Crop pattern adapted to soil, climate and resources,
- Review of the available staff, proposition for specialisation and training requirements in addition to a list of missing skills,
- Economical survey, Business plan, Estimation of total investment cost, profitability and expected ROI.
Monitoring of Silage Corn and Durum Wheat production
- Detailed crop pattern with list of inputs, budget and assessment of irrigation capacity,
- On-site management and technical support during key operations,
- Remote support and hotline from soil preparation to harvest and storage,
- Continuous training of on-site managers and operators,
- Implementation of solutions for reporting, work organization, monitoring of irrigation,
- Technical expertise for implementation of the rehabilitation plan.