Provided services :
Assessment of the project …
Within a particularly tight schedule to launch production before the end of 2016, FGM International has performed an analysis of the prevailing project characteristics, site potential, water/energy resources, crop scenario and investment plan (assets, infrastructures) to adjust strategic and technical decisions prior finalization of investments and project development.
Design and technical advices for project development
FGM has prepared and provided detailed project development master plan including:
- Infrastructures and list of equipment,
- Water network and irrigation design, positioning of pivot,
- Creation of farm management organization according to production unit,
- Creation of the cropping program.
Selection and training of staff
FGM was involved in the HR management. Based on the farm organization chart provided and agreed with the investor, recruitments were organized.
Based on FGM job descriptions, interviews were implemented and advices provided for selections of staff. Training period has been organized in France for two operators, during one week, to provide them with all required knowledge and tools to ensure best practices in farm management for vegetable production and irrigation.
Regular technical and managerial assistance
FGM performs support services for technical and managerial assistance:
- Cropping calendar, agronomic follow-up and crop management,
- Fertilization, irrigation and crop operations monitoring,
- Work organization, training of farm managers and staff,
- Record-keeping and reporting of farm operations.
After 8 months of operation, the project is about to be fully operational, crop planning is respected and the first potato harvest is planned at the beginning of March 2017.